Paytm Full KYC : ⇓⇓
If You Are a Paytm BC Agent then Follow the Steps :
- Update your Paytm Golden Gate Apps.
- Open The Golden Gate App and log in or TAP on Individual Offerings
- Now TAP on KYC & Savings Account
- Then Enter Customer Paytm Mobile Number.
- Now tell the Paytm customer to call 0120-4872331
the Paytm customer also getting an SMS.
- The Paytm customer has to call the Number And Press 1 for Language and again Press 1 for wallet Upgrade.
- if the Paytm customer doesn’t complete the calling process then you unable to do his KYC/Savings Account. (6 Attempts allowed for the Day)
After the Paytm user confirmation, you can do his KYC / Savings Account.
- it Will Asks for Paytm Users Aadhaar Card Number.
Enter The Aadhaar Number of the Paytm Customer.
- Now Connect you Fingerprint Scanner and Scan The Paytm Customer Finger
- Now Fill The Other Details like Father Name, Mother Name, Address, etc,
- You have to click on Yes Button of Savings Account.
- Choose nominee or Skip this. And Scan this Customer Finger Second Time.
- Now Successfully Upgraded Your Account.
it Will effected within 15 minutes.
If You Are A Customer then Follow The Steps :
- Open the Paytm App and Register or Login The Paytm App.
- Now TAP on KYC which showing on near Passbook options in Paytm App.
- Then enter Your Details – Aadhaar Card Number, Your Name, etc.
- Now You can see an option of Nearby KYC Point on this Page.
- TAP on Nearby KYC Point
- Then Visit The Near Paytm KYC point and they will Complete the Process.
Paytm Minimum KYC : ⇓⇓
- Open The Paytm MINI-KYC Page on Chrome Browser Only ⇓
Click here to Visit The Page
- Now Submit your non-KYC Paytm Registered number.
- Verify and Logging Through OTP.
- Now Just Enter Any other Government ID Proof Number.
- Click on submit Button and Submit the details on Paytm