GPay Bill Payments Offer Earn up to 300 Rupee
- 7th April 2022
About GPay: Google Pay is the simplest way to send money home to your family, recharge your mobile, or pay the neighbourhood chaiwala.Send or receive money with zero fees, straight from your bank account to almost anyone. You can send or receive money even if your contact is not on Google Pay. Split lunch with a friend, pay the rent, or send money to mom.Recharge your Mobile in a tap and finish with those monthly bills on Google Pay. Now you’re free to go shopping - online, or in a store. We’ve got you covered with easy access to past transactions, so you’re always in control. Use it wherever you see UPI or Google Pay.
How does the GPay Offers program work?
- Open your GPay app
- Then click on Pay bills
- Complete any 3 unique bill payments during the offer period
- Then get ₹20-200 cashback and a draw ticket reward worth up to ₹100
- Pay any 3 bills from the eligible categories in any order using the Google Pay app to to qualify this offer:
- Pay a DTH bill
- Pay an Electricity bill
- Make a Broadband payment
- Make a Mobile postpaid payment
- Make a LPG payment
- Make Lona EMI payment
- Pay a Water bill
- Each transaction must be at least ₹199 to be eligible.
- You will also get a draw ticket worth up to ₹100 after completing 3rd eligible Bill payment of ₹199+.
- The draw ticket you earned will reveal a flat ₹100 cashback or a "Better luck next time" message.
- The reward of a draw ticket is available after 2pm on 21 April 2022
- You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card & 1 draw tricket during the offer period.
Terms & conditions
- Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
- Any cashback you earn will be added to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked
- You can earn upto a total of ₹9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers
- Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the content of the merchant's website.